C#NET DEVELOPER or FULL STACK DEVELOPER (C#, ASPNET, Visual studio)
Salary £35-40k +Benefits, pension
My client is an international organisation established over 35 years ago. They provide global supply chain solutions to automotive, retail, foodstuffs, chemicals and other industries. They utilise in-house developed software, enabling them to customise clients’ supply chains and make the world an easier place to do business in.
Due to company growth and going through updates of the current system/technology they are now on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join their in house team of 6 and grow into a Team Leader.
Role – working in a team you will be reporting to an IT manager and will be:
involved in development, testing and maintenance of in-house software systems.(client supports and maintains a variety of web-based, reporting and Windows-based products for use by its own business and its partners/customers and suppliers)
- Developing and delivering software modules, fit for purpose and of high quality.
- Delivering deployable solutions for implementation, fully documented and tested.
- Upgrading all new systems as the team is going through interesting changes( pilot project to do azure cloud solutions)
Great opportunity to join well-know, established international business going through update of their technologies. Currently had an investment to run azure pilot project and is looking to also go into Xamarin later on.
New, open floor office and nice environment, Please notice this is professional suit& tie environment so would not suit everyone.
- C# NET ASPNET Framework 3.5 or greater
- SQL Server 2012 and above, SSIS, SSRS
- Visual Studio 2012 and above
- SQL Databases, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Structured file processing, EDI, CSV, XML with an understanding of schemas.
- Windows Server 2008 or above
- Entity Framework / LINQ
Desirable but not essential:
- Visual BasicNET
- Altova MapForce
- DevExpress ASPX Controls
- Agile Methodology and Sprint Creation using JIRA or equivalent
- Source Control – TFS 2010 and above / Git / Team City / Octopus
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 273 4746.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.