C# Software Developer (ASPNET MVC)
£30k – £40k + pension, medical.
Celebrating 15 years, our client is a leading strategic software systems company based in the UK. Working on a global scale they design, build and run robust, practical software solutions for clients such as Sony, MasterCard & Mind Candy.
Working as a NET Developer you will;
- Have a very real and direct impact on the services our client provide.
- Gain exposure to the whole project life-cycle.
- Develop new web applications which will be highly visible in the public domain.
- Help create iOS and Android applications for financial service providers.
- Have the opportunity to grow into new areas including client interaction, technical pre-sales, technical architecture and senior development.
To develop in an expanding role in an organisation that promotes progression to senior developer, technical architect or technical project manager. Being able to enhance your own skills by working with multiple technologies and working alongside experienced developers having a very real and direct impact on the products and services the company provides to its clients.
Our client operates an open plan, fun yet focused environment where all staff interact and work towards the same goal. They often have team days out whether it’s paintballing, rock climbing or gaming nights.
Skills and Experience –
- C# NET MVC
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS
- IOS / Andriod
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.