£45k – £55k + Flexible Working Hours, pension, medical.
Our client is helping the education industry redefine the way they accept payment. Our clients Payment Platform provides the framework through which all university’s or colleges incoming online and electronic payments can be routed. Over 160 of the UK and Ireland’s leading universities and colleges trust them to help them handle all kinds of payments with maximum efficiency.
Working in a team of 10 developers as a Front End Software Developer you will;
- Play a part in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Work in an agile environment and inspire the business around you.
- Be able to help implement new technologies into the business.
- Work on and contribute on various types of projects.
- Work with Big Data.
To take you career to the next level by having a solid input in the company’s future. Develop your career in to a more senior development capacity taking on larger or more complex projects and help directly influence company success and growth.
Our client operates an open plan, fun yet focused environment with a break out section available for all developers. Air Hockey, Table football, Curry/Comedy night and Quarterly events are optional.
Skills and Experience –
- C# NET
- C++ (Limited knowledge required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.