£35k – £45k + Flexi Working hours, 1 Day Work from Home, 25 days holiday, Upskilling, Pension.
Our client based in Croydon, is a leading service provider in their professional area. Even though they are an established brand in their market, they are still a small enough firm that your impact can shape the future of the business. They are a talented, passionate organisation who have a leadership team dedicated to building a work lifestyle that is fun, collaborative and ensures excellent client service. With over 100 employees, their expansion has grown and grown and this role has come off the back of another successful year.
Our Client is looking for a ASPNET MVC Developer to join their team.
- Working in a Scrum environment, spending most of your time working on new applications, solutions and critical new features.
- You will liaise directly with business stakeholders when designing and developing solutions.
- You will be building and supporting various web based Case Management Systems, portals and digital platforms for end users.
- Using the latest Microsoft ASPNET MVC 5 / Core 1.1+ and associated stack where possible, you will help migrate ASPNET MVC and Web API systems to ASPNET Core, using a micro-services architecture.
- You’ll be comfortable using, (or ramping up quickly on) UX technologies and tools including TypeScript, Knockout, Angular (2 / 4) and KendoUI.
- Working on multiple projects, providing peer reviews to help your colleagues grow and develop and broaden your own knowledge, as well as participating in scrum ceremonies, architecture forums.
Being able to work in a small team and liaise directly with business stakeholders, you will be able to develop great software and see the benefits when it’s in use in their business. This will be an opportunity for you to learn, where the company offers its staff the opportunity to grow. You will have clear pathways for personal development and support to reach your career aspirations.
Skills and Experience
- ASPNET MVC or WebAPI.
Beneficial – (You will learn these on the job)
- ASPNET Core.
- Knockout, Angular 2+ or Kendo UI.
- Node / NPM.
- Associated Microsoft tools e.g. SharePoint, EWS or Azure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.