Salary – £40k – £50k plus benefits, annual bonus, private healthcare, free parking.
Location – Wokingham walking distance from the train station.
My client has been established for over 30 years and one of the UK’s largest accountancy software businesses.
Role: Working in a team circa 5 you will:
- Development role within the Internal Web Systems team, responsible for development of our current system and associated infrastructure.
- A technical application development approach with foresight to champion technologies and techniques.
- Work with the Web & Systems Development Manager to develop the existing system.
- Future proof web based applications on our current internal admin system using appropriate architectures such as MVC.
- Approach development with an innovated creative approach in agile environment
- Delivery high-level system designs, collaborate across multiple technical teams.
- Participate in sprint planning and contribute to task estimation.
Symfony or Laravel
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call 01612734746.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.