Role – Python Software Developer
Location – Oxford
Salary – £40k – £60k + Bonus
My client is a software technology company, spinning out from research of the Computer Science department at the University of Oxford
They are developing innovative indoor location services that will be used by businesses and consumers
across the world in a wide variety of sectors including retail, healthcare, and social networks.
• Design, develop and maintain server-side features, in Python, for cloud based applications.
• This role will be predominantly back end
• Write unit tests, contribute to automation, and deliver robust clean code.
• Work with the operations team to debug and resolve issues with deployed software.
- Experience designing scalable RDBMS and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra) etc.
- Experience of back end systems and RESTful architectures exposing API to mobile apps
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience in designing, building and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud based systems
- Experience of storing, managing and processing large scale datasets
- Experience of web frameworks (e.g. Django, Ruby on Rails, Backbone)
- Knowledge of or experience with AngularJS or other client side application frameworks
- Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Experience of working with agile project management
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612734746.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.