SENIOR C# DEVELOPER (C#, ASPNET, REST)
Salary £45-50k, 24days +BH increasing with service, pension, life insurance
My client is an international organisation established over 20 years ago and operating in marketing field.
They allow marketers to govern and grow their brand and to manage budgets, data, people, and content throughout the ideation, workflow and campaign delivery of the brand experience while maximizing provable ROI. Their clients are well known brands coming from various industries like retail, science, manufacturing, technology and more.
Working in a team of developers you will be:
- building web applications that make customers more productive
- Working within an agile team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers, Agile Testers) to prototype, design and deliver great features on-time for a web-based SaaS application
- Working as a full-stack application developer capable of delivering UI, APIs, business logic, data access features using Microsoft technologies
- Employing a dev ops approach to software development, enabling successful deployment and monitoring of customer usage
- Coordinating with Architects and Principal Engineers on optimum design
- Implementing 3rd party libraries and integrate with 3rd party systems
- Maintaining and enhance existing product functionality
- Performing and participating in code reviews and deliver features with automation tests
- 5+ years in Software Engineering
- C# NET or another high-level programming language
- SQL Server skills or other RDBMS
- object oriented design skills
- Experience building an enterprise-level web application
- Experience with Microsoft Azure ideal
- Production-level AngularJS experience
- HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design
- implementing RESTful web services
- Unit Testing/Automation experience
- Experience with Web API and Entity Framework 6 in a production environment
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call 0161 273 4746.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.