Senior Software Developer, responsible for producing, debugging and supplying creative input into the eCommerce module of the company’s software products. You will assist in research and development solutions, and aid exploration of and experimenting with new technologies, methods and practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the start of their growth plans and to progress in your career and skill set. This hardworking but laid back environment will support and welcome bright and enthusiastic developers and help produce the best work possible.
- Commercial experience developing web sites or applications using C# (Web Forms or MVC)
- Familiarity with .NET-based content management and E-commerce platforms (such as DNN, SiteCore, Kentico, SiteFinity, Umbraco, EpiServer, etc.)
- Be used to working in small, multi-disciplinary teams
To stand out, you will have
- Experience of requirements gathering, project scoping and contributing to technical specifications
- Working knowledge in OOP, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, SQL Server, web services, SOAP, and APIs
- Practical experience working in Agile SCRUM teams
- Experience of integrating with other systems eg ERP, CRM, PSPs
- Understanding of the eCommerce market
Having won multiple awards for technology, company excellence and service as a Senior Software Developer you will be working in a dynamic, well facilitated and supported environment. Focusing on a productive and thinking’ culture the company provides a break-out’ area and kitchen facility.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP or call.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.