Software Developer (C# NET)
£45k – £55k + pension, medical.
Celebrating 25 years, our client specialises in providing secure complex software solutions to the e-commerce airline, travel and tour operation sectors. Their clients comprise of impressive global household named brands!
Working in a team of 10 developers as a C# Software Developer you will;
- Undertake responsibility for development of new C# development projects
- Design new software solutions from client briefs
- Develop existing customer solutions keeping them ‘ahead of the curve’
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Release new software and contribute to release process improvements
- Ensure issue tracking and progress is maintained for customer visibility (via JIRA)
To develop in an expanding role and take more ownership of the client solutions. Develop your career in to a more senior development capacity taking on larger or more complex projects and receive higher rewards.
Our client operates an open plan, friendly yet focused environment with a break out section available for all developers.
Skills and Experience – At least two years’ experience in:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Unit Testing
- Problem analysis and problem solving
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.