Software Developer (NET WPF) (Junior & Mid-Snr)
£30k – £50k + life assurance, Flexible Working Hours, Private Medical, Free Parking, Pension.
With over 13,000 customers putting their trust in our client, they have managed to expand the organisation now employing over 100 staff. They supply Digital Navigation to Commercial Shipping, Superyachts and the Leisure sector.
Working in a team of Software Developers you will;
- Develop new functionality for & maintaining existing C# applications running under the NET environment
- To participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Working in a small team of likeminded developers within a company that recognises hard work and has a clear career path for you to develop your career to the next stage.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- C# NET
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.